Thursday, September 20, 2012

Training in Wulong & night in Wudang town

I've now started training at Wulong Temple with Sifu Bing. Each morning and afternoon we do basic exercises, then learn Ji Ben Quan or Wudang Kungfu Basic Form and Five Animal Qigong. Once a week I'm also studying Taoist philosophy, meditation and Ba Duan Jin or Eight Pieces of Brocade Qigong with another teacher. In my own time I continue to practise Chen taiji (Yilu 83, sword and saber forms). We eat with the monks, life at the temple is very peaceful and living conditions are quite simple. Training is hard work, but then again I didn't come here for a holiday.

Steven practising Xuan Wu Quan with Sifu


Datura :)

Ying & Steven doing applications


beats the average teaching location

one of the Dragon Boards

back in Wudang town. This stuff is ready to be boiled

back to apartment

su-pah-mar-kat













No comments:

Post a Comment