Wednesday, September 26, 2012

More training pics

We just finished another training cycle at the Wulong Temple and came back to town today. I've now begun training also the Tai Yi form aka Wu Xing Quan (aka Liang Yi), Five Element Boxing. I love it big time, it was one of the forms I was hoping to learn during my stay. Rain and mud add more challenge to training but hey, bad luck :)

Sifu, Steven & Nicolas practising Wudang Taiji

Monica practising Wudang Staff form

Sifu Bing

above the baby dragon (looks more like a turtle)

kitchen :)

one of the Temple Dragons

stretch it!

first attempts at calligraphy ("pitiful", as Chiun would say)










1 comment:

  1. Aww, can we have one of your first calligrapy pieces to our fridge door?

    (boring, but fb have not shown your new blog post in my feed in ages, grrr)

    ReplyDelete